Skip to content

Mutant TEST - 90 capsules

by Mutant
Save 17%
Current price €24,99
Original price €29,99

A natural testosterone booster that safely raises testosterone in the body.

  • Increase your testosterone level in a natural way
  • Boost your long-term health and well being
  • 18 active ingredients including a patented version of Fenugreek

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

+

NATURAL TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER. Produced from different herbs, such as fenugreek, maca, and black pepper extract. A natural testosterone booster that gives you healthy and quick results! MUTANT TEST is made with a unique formula that contains ingredients that quickly raise your level of testosterone - and this is the fastest way to support muscle mass. The product's main ingredient is Testosurge, a patented, bioactive version of fenugreek, which is proven to help raise the level of testosterone in the body, which can increase the size and strength of your muscles when combined with proper nutrition and training plan, lead to increased health and wellbeing, and improve your libido.

MUTANT TEST can be used at any time of the year when you wish to optimize your natural level of testosterone. It is most useful to take the product in the coldest parts of the year or in time of diets when the level of natural testosterone will decrease because of inadequate absorption of essential vitamins and minerals due to the limited caloric intake or drop of immunity.

PRODUCT BENEFITS

+
  • Vitamins and minerals adapted to men
  • Proven to naturally raise testosterone
  • 90 capsules for 30 days
  • Increase your energy levels
  • Improve your recovery
  • Strengthen your endurance
  • Patented form of fenugreek Testosurge
  • With adaptogens
  • 18 active ingredients

RECOMMENDED USE

+

Take three capsules daily. Take the first dose in the morning and the second dose in the second half of the day. Drink with a sufficient amount of water (at least 250 ml).

ATTENTION! The product is intended only for MEN.

INGREDIENTS

+

Amount per serving (3 capsules). % represents the recommended daily value. The symbol * means the daily value is not expressed. Vitamin D (ergocalciferol) 20 micrograms (800 ie) 100%, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 12 mg 700%, Magnesium (as bisglycinate, oxide) 210 mg 50%, Zinc (as aspartate, bisglycinate) 25 mg 230%, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 100 mcg 180%, MUTANT TEST HERB MIX 3815 mg * Vigor Stack 3510 mg * Top-quality fenugreek complex, fenugreek seed extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum): [(50% full spectrum saponins) (1000 mg); Testosurge: 1 extract (80% saponins, including grecunin, protodioscin) (500 mg) - 1500 mg, D-aspartic acid (DAA) 1500 mg Avena Sativa (oat straw) 200 mg, kmaca roots (Lepidium meyenii) 125 mg, cranberries (fruit) (vaccinium macrocarpon) 125 mg, Eleuthero roots extract 28: 1 60 mg (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (standard up to 0.8% eleutherosides), Adaptogen complex 300 mg * Nettle root (Urtica dioica) (150 mg), Damiana leaf (Turnera diffusa) (50 mg), Hesperetin (50%), Giant knotweed root extract (Polygonum Cuspidatum) (50% trans resveratrol) (40 mg), turmeric root extract (curcuma longa) (90% crcuminoids) (10 mg) Patented improvement of bioavailability 5 mg * , BioPerine black pepper extract (Piper nigrum) (fruit) (98% piperine) Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (emulsifier: hypromellose), acid (apple), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), emulsifier (microcrystalline cellulose).

More info

+

Customer reviews

+

"Ideal product for men who wish to naturally increase testosterone levels."


More about Testosurge

TESTOSURGE® raises your testosterone production to new levels. If you wish to understand TESTOSURGE®, you must first understand how testosterone functions in your body. Testosterone is present in the body in three forms: free testosterone (Free-T), albumin-bound testosterone (Albumin-T), and globulin bound to sex hormones (SHBG-T). In healthy men, only 2-3% of testosterone is free (bioavailable or bioactive), and approximately 40% is bound to albumins (which means it's bound to protein). The rest of testosterone, approximately 60%, is tightly bound to globulin which binds sex hormones (SHBG) and is biologically inactive. Don't forget that only biologically active forms (free and albumin-bound) of testosterone activate anabolic signals, increase protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. Several studies have proven that TESTOSURGE® raises the total amount of testosterone and biologically active forms of testosterone (free and albumin-bound).