SiS GO Electrolyte 1600g + REGO Rapid Recovery 1600g
Buy GO Electrolyte 1600g and REGO Rapid Recovery 1600g at an additional discounted price.
Go Electrolyte is a perfect fuel for endurance sports - it combines fast absorbable carbohydrates (maltodextrin, fructose) with basic minerals needed to keep your endurance performance at the highest level. Go electrolyte promotes fluid absorption, delivers energy to active parts of the body, and depletes the lost glycogen. It also helps to prevent muscle cramping - electrolytes are adjusted to achieve the perfect isotonic solution what results in improved muscle contractions. For more info, see the original product.
SiS REGO Rapid Recovery is comprehensive recovery powder designed to shorten the recovery time after both intensive and long-lasting endurance activity. It consists of a mixture of protein and carbohydrates with added electrolytes and vitamins. REGO Rapid Recovery is designed to consume after the training, what replenishes your glycogen stores and triggers protein synthesis - the two needed processes to recover faster and prepare you for your next endurance training. For more info, see the original product.
"All you need for endurance training. Go Electrolyte is a perfect fuel for long-lasting endurance activities. SiS REGO Rapid Recovery is comprehensive recovery powder designed to shorten the recovery time after both intensive and long-lasting endurance activity."
- Go Electrolyte supplies energy during long-lasting activities
- Go Electrolyte increases the body's own ability to absorb fluid
- Go Electrolyte prevents muscle cramping
- SiS REGO Rapid Recovery restores energy stores after long-lasting activities
- SiS REGO Rapid Recovery supplies 20g of protein and 2g of leucine for superb regeneration
- Added vitamins and minerals
- Ideal for vegetarians and lactose intolerant individuals
Add 2 scoops of GO Electrolyte powder to 500ml of water and consume every 45-60min of endurance activity.
Mix 50g of REGO Rapid Recovery powder to 500ml of water and consume immediately after training.